Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- The channel that's spiced up French TVThe TV station that's spiced up the French airwaves […]
- The scandal-hit politicians seeking re-electionThe scandal-hit US politicians who could be re-elected […]
- Starbucks sales disappoint investorsStarbucks' shares fall as investors express disappointment at the company's latest quarterly sales figures. […]
- Russia and Ukraine agree gas dealRussia will resume gas deliveries to Ukraine this winter in a deal brokered by the European Union, which will also safeguard supplies to EU countries. […]
- US police killing suspect capturedA US man who has eluded police in the forests of Pennsylvania for seven weeks after the fatal shooting of a police officer has been found. […]