Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- UK's terror threat level raisedThe UK's terror threat level is being raised from "substantial" to "severe" in response to conflicts in Iraq and Syria, the government announces. […]
- Day in pictures: 29 August 2014Images shot around the world over the past 24 hours […]
- Nato accuses Russia over UkraineNato accuses Russia of a "blatant violation" of Ukraine's sovereignty, saying it is engaged in direct military operations to support rebels. […]
- Senegal confirms first Ebola caseSenegal's health ministry confirms a first case of Ebola, making it the fifth west African country now affected by the outbreak. […]
- Brazil's economy enters recessionA contraction of 0.6% in Brazil's economy between April and June, and a revision of the first quarter, has pushed the country into recession, latest figures show. […]