Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- Barclays challenges US fraud caseBarclays challenges legal action brought by US prosecutors alleging fraud in its "dark pool" trading operations. […]
- Fake wine merchant to be sentencedA California wine dealer found guilty in New York of manufacturing fake vintage bottles for illegal profit will be sentenced on Thursday. […]
- Lampard joins MLS side New York CityFormer Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard joins Major League Soccer side New York City FC on a free transfer. […]
- Algerian jet missing on Sahara routeAlgeria's national airline says contact has been lost with one of its planes flying from Burkina Faso, with one official saying it has crashed. […]
- More MH17 bodies leave UkraineTwo planes carrying bodies of those killed on board flight MH17 land in the Netherlands, as UK experts start examining data from the two flight recorders. […]