Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- VIDEO: Tunisia voters proud to cast ballotsVoters in Tunisia are choosing their first freely elected president in a run-off election seen as a landmark in the country's move to democracy. […]
- South Korea cuts growth forecastsAsia's fourth largest economy, South Korea, cuts its growth forecast for this year and next as consumer and business sentiment weakens. […]
- Pakistan arrests over school attackPakistan's interior minister says police have arrested several suspects in connection with last week's massacre at a school in Peshawar. […]
- Cairns murders: Court plea rejectedA woman charged with the murders of eight children in the Australian city of Cairns has failed to have her case transferred to a mental health court. […]
- New York killer boasted to onlookersThe gunman who shot dead two New York policemen told people "watch what I'm going to do" shortly before the killings, police say. […]