Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- Police and NHS phone lines 'restored'Non-emergency police and NHS phone lines have been "restored", Vodafone says, after technical issues disrupted services for about four hours. […]
- West 'seeks Russia regime change'Western sanctions against Russia over its role in Ukraine are aimed at forcing regime change in Moscow, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says. […]
- Iraq troops battle IS in RamadiIraq's army launches an operation to retake parts of Ramadi in Anbar province, a major city largely controlled by Islamic State militants. […]
- Militants claim deadly Kenya attackMilitants from Somali group al-Shabab say they have attacked a bus in northern Kenya, killing 28 people, in revenge for security raids on mosques. […]
- Bahrain holds disputed electionVoters are going to the polls in Bahrain's first parliamentary elections since Arab Spring protests in 2011, but many Shias are urging a boycott. […]