Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- Abuse scandal force faces inquirySouth Yorkshire Police commissions an independent investigation into its handling of the Rotherham child abuse scandal, while Labour suspends four members in the town. […]
- Egypt police killed in Sinai attackAt least 11 policemen have been killed in a bomb attack on a convoy in Egypt's restive Sinai Peninsula, officials say. […]
- Uber banned across Germany by courtA court says the UberPop service must stop transporting passengers in Germany, but the American company refuses to suspend work. […]
- Dethroned beauty queen seeks apologyA dethroned Burmese beauty queen is refusing to hand back her crown until she receives an apology from South Korean organisers. […]
- Arrests over Afghan child marriageThe parents of an eight-year-old girl and a 12-year-old boy are arrested on charges of arranging their under-age marriage in northern Afghanistan. […]