Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- 'Giant of history' Mandela honouredTens of thousands join world leaders at a rainswept memorial for South Africa's Nelson Mandela, with Barack Obama hailing him a "giant of history". […]
- Spanish journalists seized in SyriaTwo Spanish journalists have been kidnapped in Syria by a radical Islamist group linked to al-Qaeda, the newspaper El Mundo says. […]
- Zero tolerance for fixers - ShearerAlan Shearer says there needs to be a "zero tolerance" policy to anyone guilty of fixing in football matches. […]
- Jail sentence for PIP implant bossThe founder of French company PIP, which distributed defective breast implants, is sentenced to four years in prison for fraud. […]
- Diplomats bid to end Ukraine crisisTop Western diplomats push for a settlement of the crisis in Ukraine as police move to break the blockade of government buildings by pro-EU protesters in Kiev. […]