Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- New Russia drills after Ukraine raidRussia announces new military exercises on its border with Ukraine, after Kiev orders troops to move against separatists in the east. […]
- VIDEO: Sudan hopes for bird-watching boostEnvironmental campaigners in Sudan are promoting the country as a tourist destination for bird watchers in a bid to boost revenue, which could then be used to protect nesting sites and rare birds from extinction. […]
- Russia extends Navalny house arrestA Moscow court extends the house arrest of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny by another six months for violating its conditions. […]
- Barclays wins pay package voteBarclays shareholders vote to approve the bank's remuneration package, which includes higher bonuses despite a 30% fall in profits. […]
- South Sudan treason charges droppedSouth Sudan withdraws charges against four top politicians accused of the alleged coup plot that triggered the civil war. […]