Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- Deadly clashes at Ukraine port baseThree people are killed in a raid on a base in eastern Ukraine, the country's interior minister says, as the US, Russia, the EU and Ukraine hold crisis talks in Geneva. […]
- Co-op Group confirms £2.5bn lossesThe Co-operative Group has announced losses of £2.5bn for 2013, marking the worst losses in the group's 150-year history. […]
- Palace loss should not stand - CardiffThe BBC obtain a letter sent by Cardiff City that says their defeat by Crystal Palace in early April should not stand. […]
- Algeria votes on Bouteflika's futurePolls open in Algeria where 77-year-old President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, who suffered a stroke last year, is seeking a fourth term in office. […]
- Mulberry warns of lower profitsLuxury goods retailer Mulberry issues its second profit warning since Christmas and says it will look to introduce new "more affordable" products. […]