Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- UK told to pay £1.7bn extra to EUThe UK has been told it must pay an extra £1.7bn (2.1bn euros) towards the European Union's budget because the economy has performed better than expected in recent years. […]
- Governor quits over Mexico missingThe governor of Mexico's Guerrero state, where 43 students went missing last month, stands down. […]
- Qantas back on track to profitAustralia's troubled national carrier Qantas says it is on course to deliver its first pre-tax profits this year in the three months to September. […]
- China 'punishes 17' for deadly clashChinese authorities have arrested one official and punished 16 others following a deadly clash in a Yunnan village, state media say. […]
- NY doctor tests positive for EbolaA US doctor who returned to New York from Ebola-hit Guinea in West Africa becomes the first person to test positive for the virus in the city. […]