Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- In pictures: Indian child beggarsThe child beggars struggling to get by in the Indian capital, Delhi […]
- VIDEO: US films take on drone strike debateThe summer movies criticising US drone policies […]
- Pause NHS privatisation - LabourNHS privatisation is "being forced through at pace and scale" says shadow health secretary Andy Burnham, as he calls for it to be halted until after the general election. […]
- Deadly violence in Gaza and IsraelGaza and southern Israel see an upsurge in violence despite a plea by the UN secretary general for a cessation of hostilities. […]
- Wide-eyed lemurs on the webFifty years of data about endangered primates goes online […]