Who is the OSA?
The Outsource Sales Association has been formed to represent its members and to advise any third parties who may wish to receive information about the Outsource Sales industry.
The OSA is a not for profit organisation that has its own Code of Ethics.
All members are expected to adhere to the OSA Code of Ethics and be legally registered trading entities registered in the country they are trading in.
This site is intended to provide information about the outsource sales industry however this is by no means exhaustive. Anyone wishing to find out more about our members services or wishing to make contact with an OSA member in their area should Contact Us
- Could not connect to Twitter
- Shots fired near Canada parliamentMultiple shots have been fired at the National War Memorial in Ottawa, just steps from the nation's parliament. […]
- Syria air force 'steps up strikes'The Syrian military has stepped up its air strikes on rebel-held areas dramatically, carrying out more than 200 in recent days, activists say. […]
- Day in pictures: 22 OctoberA selection of news images from around the world […]
- South Africa growth forecast slashedSouth Africa's new finance minister cuts the country's economic growth forecast from 2.7% to 1.4%. […]
- Mexican soldiers 'killed suspects'A Mexican human rights body accuses eight soldiers of killing 12 suspects in cold blood and tampering with the evidence to make it look like a shoot-out. […]